What is RightCycle by Kimberly-Clark Professional?
The RightCycle Program is a groundbreaking service that enables you to collect previously hard-to-recycle items, such as Kimberly-Clark Professional nitrile gloves and single-use apparel items, and have them turned into eco-responsible consumer goods. Through this program, you can:
- Reach your organization’s sustainability goals
- Divert waste from the landfill in support of zero waste to landfill initiatives
- Give your used nitrile gloves and apparel a new life by aiding in the creation of eco-responsible consumer goods like flower pots, patio furniture, and plastic shelving
- Reduce your waste disposal costs
- Protect the planet for future generations
"At Kimberly-Clark Professional, our commitment to helping our company and our customers be more sustainable starts with the products we make. That’s why we continually work to reduce the environmental impacts of our products at all stages of their lifecycle - from raw materials through ultimate disposal of used products.We aim to reduce dependency on the world’s natural resources, leaving more for the future – for our children, for the planet, for our businesses. This is a big responsibility to carry; especially with the multitude of other tasks that require attention in today’s business environment. We share in that responsibility and we want to help you reach your zero waste to landfill goals. That’s why we created The RightCycle Program."
Am I Eligible?
The RightCycle Program is open to all companies who use Kimberly-Clark Professional apparel items and/or nitrile gloves in non-hazardous applications. These safety products must not be exposed to hazardous waste or require special handling or disposal.
How Does it Work?
Using The RightCycle Program is as easy as 1-2-3!
- Contact us to learn about how this program can benefit your business.
- Collect used, non-hazardous Kimberly-Clark Professional apparel items and nitrile gloves in receptacles located throughout your facility.
- Place the containers on a pallet and ship the full pallets to our Kimberly-Clark Recycling Centers.